MindScApe Entertainment

MindScApe Entertainment

"Official WebSite"

Joe "J Rag" Rago. HipHop & R&B Recording Artist, Writer, Producer, Arranger, Actor, Model, & Entertainer. J Rag is also Founder, CEO, & President as well as The Executive Producer of MindScApe Entertainment(R). MindScApe Entertainment is a full entity Entertainment Company in Philadelphia, Pa. It is a Record Label complete with Artists & Talent, Writers, Producers, Engineers, and Recording Studio's and Facilities including J Rag's After Dark Studio's & Productions; Also A&R Team, PR, Artist Development, Management, Agents, Brokers, Party & Event Planning & Promotions, Promoters, Street Teams, Marketing, & Much More.....

Philadelphia

Philadelphia
MindScApe Entertainment(R).

"In The Mirror"

"Official J Rag Blog"

MindScApe Entertainment(R). All Rights Reserved. (c)J Rag Publishing(ASCAP).

"In This Life"

Welcome to The Official WebSite for MindScApe Entertainment and The J Rag Blog "In The Mirror".

A look at Music, Entertainment, Trends, Fashion, Entertainment News, Pop Culture, & Luxury LifeStyle.




MindScApe Entertainment

MindScApe Entertainment
(c) J Rag Publishing(ASCAP).

MindScApe Entertainment(R).

MindScApe Entertainment(R).
After Dark Studio's & Productions

MindScApe Entertainment(R).

MindScApe Entertainment(R).
Jazz [of The Legendary R&B Group 'DRU HILL'] with J Rag

J RagTv

J RagTv
StarFire Cigs

"Woofas" (Official Music Video)

J Rag & Jazz in The Studio

J Rag & Jazz in The Studio
J Rag & Jazz of DrU Hill in Studio with 99.3 The Kiss Radio Host DJ Jason E.

Payments & Services

MindScApe Entertainment(R).
Services

J Rag @ Daddy's House

"Love Money InK" [Music Video]

Jon B. Video Drop

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Make Her Crave The Kiss

Bottom line, guys:
"I want to make her really crave that kiss."

Related: How To Become A Better Kisser

I'll look at her, lean toward her, pull the back of her neck close to me, and then I'll give her a little kiss on the lips. Then I'll pull back, stare right into her eyes, smile and say, "I'm a gentleman, and I need to go home right now. Sweet dreams. I'll see you again soon."

It's really important that at the end of the first date you close her for the next date. Say something like, "See you Friday, or I'll see you Saturday, whatever day you want to set. Let's go to listen to some jazz [or whatever interest you both talked about and have in common]." Don't wait until the next day or later to set another date. Do it right away. Close her that way. When you leave her that night, she's already anticipating not only the kiss with you but also when she's going to see you again and what you're going to be doing together.

Then when you're out with her for the second time, trust me, she's going to be anticipating that kiss all night long. I'll give her a little kiss halfway through the night, maybe I'll hold her hand at one point in the evening, but I won't give her the full kiss until later. I'll walk her to her car, I'll hold open the door for her, and I'll give her a kiss right there, or I'll walk her to her house door and I'll give her a kiss right there on her front door step. She'll be waiting for that kiss all night long, and when it happens, she will be so ready.

Bottom line, guys: I want to make her really crave that kiss, I want to make her desire that kiss, and I want to make her anticipate that kiss from me. That is what drives her crazy.

The more you tease a woman from the beginning, and the slower you take it, the greater the sexual satisfaction is going to be for her at the end. Whenever I'm dating a woman, I want to build sexual tension between the two of us the whole time. And when you can do that, when you can be patient, tease her and build up the sexual tension on the dates and in between dates, you're going to make her want that kiss so badly....

No comments:

Post a Comment